Business Travel Consultant
Travel Coordinator, London, Paying up to £18.00 per hour
We are seeking a temporary business travel consultant for this communications agency based in Central London. The role is to manage all daily travel services in an accurate and efficient manner, maintaining a high standard of service. Assists the team with management of logistics arrangements on event project work, ensuring all key objectives are met. Need extensive experience using a travel GDS to books flights, rail and hotels.
Travel Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Is responsible for the management of all day-to-day travel arrangements for external and internal client
- Creates, maintains and monitors travel information by country
- Assists with required event logistics on a project basis, including database entry / processing and on-site assistance where necessary.
- Ensures delivery to a high standard and that objectives are met, and adherence to budgetary need
- Provides progress reports on projects to senior colleagues as necessary
- Attends and presents at client meetings where appropriate
Travel Coordinator Requirements:
- Experience working within an IATA registered agency
- GDS/CRS experience (Galileo preferred)
- Ideally experienced and qualified to manage BSP
- IT Literate. Proficient in use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Team Player
To be considered please apply online or send your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk, call Harri on 02073971297 if you have any questions.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk