Senior Business Development Executive – Spanish Team
My client is the fastest growing DMC in the UK and Ireland, offering comprehensive ground handling services for touring groups, city break groups, special interest groups, Conferences and Incentives. With operations offices in London, Edinburgh, Dublin, Miami and a growing team of 55 talented individuals; this role is based in our London.
The ideal candidate should have the following quality and key skills:
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Spanish are essential and a third language would be advantageous.
- Experience: a minimum of five years of experience in a UK and Ireland inbound operator in a group role for Spanish and South American client visiting these destinations. Proven experience of preparing quotes and operating groups.
- Knowledge: Excellent knowledge of the UK as a destination. Excellent knowledge of rates and current market prices.
- Communication: the ability to be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Energy: you enjoy the buzzing energy of the travel industry and you are willing to invest time and effort to achieve your goals. You want to grow professionally and succeed in your job within the travel trade.
- Flexibility: to be able to adapt to every changing situations and being open to new ideas and people.
- Problem solving: you are able to identify and analyze an/a existing/potential problem and find suitable solutions for each situation.
- Teamwork: you are a team worker, but are also able to work individually.
- Trust: you know your strengths as well as your opportunities to improve
- Organizational skills: great attention to detail and speed working under pressure. Ability to work in compliance with deadlines and prioritizing key concrete opportunities first.