Latin America Tailormade Travel Consultant
Tailormade Travel Consultant - Latin America– Central London – Up to £32k – OTE £40-45k
A Tailormade Travel Consultant for Latin America Travel is required for one of the UK’s most prestigious luxury cultural travel operators.As Latin America Tailormade Travel Consultant you will be key in the creation of once in a life time travel to one of the world’s most fascinating destinations.As Latin America Tailormade Travel Consultant you will be using your first-hand travel knowledge to engage and inspire your clients to the right product choices as well as working closely with Product Managers in the development of your travel product knowledge.
As an Tailormade Travel Consultant for Latin Americayou will:
- Talk through the travel options available with brochure and tailormade travel by understanding the clients travel needs with a full consultant service
- Have a full understanding of the travel product, brochure, its contents and booking conditions.
- Plan travel in detail, taking the requirements of the client in to consideration, giving expert advice, consultancy and guidance required
- Fully research all travel itineraries, from the information/costings held, flight information, manuals and guides, where necessary consulting with ground handlers
- Ensure the smooth running of all travel and that pre departure travel services are effectively provided – ie travel information and travel documents in good time as per the set schedule, i.e. (FIT and individual traveller bookings)
- Gain feedback from clients/agents, ground handlers and suppliers
- Work with Product Managers to ensure that the Latin America product is fresh, funky, and cutting edge
As the Latin America Tailormade Travel Consultant, you will have a burning passion for this exotic and colourful destination having travelled independently around through this wonderful country.You will have first class communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a willingness to go the extra mile for clients.As Latin America Tailormade Travel Consultant you will have the ability to work to targets, persuade clients and win their trust through effective rapport building.Whilst a background in travel sales is preferred it is not essential for this Latin America Tailormade Travel Consultant role.
This is a great opportunity to get a premium brand on your CV that is well respected in the wider industry.
To apply for the Latin America Tailormade Travel Consultant role, or for a career in travel, please apply below through Travel Futures