Travel Customer Service Executive
We are seeking a Travel Customer Service Executive for a well-known, award winning and dynamic tour operator that offer various holiday types and cruises across the globe and have offices across the globe. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with experience in operations, sales support, customer service or administration with a passion for cruise and holidays, from a tour operator or retail travel agency seeking career development, progression and a varied job role. Reap the rewards with their generous benefits and apply today!
- Ensure a high level of customer service by telephone, email and written communication is maintained at all times.
- Investigate and resolve all complaints in a timely and fair manner, to achieve the best possible result for both the customer and the company.
- Maintain the highest level of written communications for pre and post travel correspondence.
- Demonstrate and empathetic but fair manner when dealing with telephone queries to aim to effectively resolve the issue.
- Continually develop and increase product knowledge by assisting with turnarounds
- Allocating compensation
- Reporting figures to management (a good level of Excel will be required for this function).
Please note you must travel agency or tour operator experience to be considered for this post, ideally with knowledge of cruise. The ideal candidate MUST hold a driver’s license and have a car.
Join our client’s team and go places, generous benefits include:
- Salary reviews
- Generous commission
- Travel perks
- Career development
- Fun working environment
- Free parking
- Varied job role
- Be part of an exciting and friendly team and be rewarded for your hard work. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.