Business Travel Account Manager
Our client is a successful, well established and dynamic corporate travel company, now seeking an experienced Business Travel Account Manager to join their friendly and busy team due to remarkable growth.
- Maintain and develop a repeat business base of loyal customers.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Identifying further business opportunities within the portfolio.
- Overseeing the implementation of new business.
- Offering a consultative approach and working with clients to build long-term and trusting relationships.
- Improve supplier negotiations.
- Account management experience is a must within corporate travel.
- Customer focused individual with proven Travel Management Company / Business Travel (TMC) experience.
- Excellent communication skills, strong verbal and written English.
- Excel, Powerpoint, CRM, GDS, OBT and reporting tool.
- MI Interpretation.
- Effective negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Prior experience of multi-national and multi-currency implementations is ideal.
- Travel perks
- Homeworking roles available – employment within the office initially.
- Career growth
- Private Health
- Car Allowance
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic corporate travel company in state of the art offices, which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.