We are seeking candidates who have a minimum experience of at least 1 year as a travel consultant, this is an essential requirement so please ensure if you are applying for this role you have the relevant experience.
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: £Competitive +Incentives + and Bonuses!
Benefits: Overseas educational travel opportunities
Hours: We will consider either full time or part time for this role (4 or 5 days per week)
The agency are looking for fresh talent to strengthen their already existing team. If you are a real team player who loves dealing with customers face to face and have the minimum 1 year experience as a Travel Consultant then this role could be perfect for you. You will be responsible for planning and selling tailor made holidays to worldwide destinations.
• Arranging flights, insurance and accommodation
• Using a booking system to secure holidays
• Collecting and processing payments
• Advising clients on travel arrangements, e.g. visas and passports
• Sending out tickets to clients
• Keeping clients up to date with any changes
Skills and Experience:
• MUST have previous travel agency experience of at least 1 year
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• A keen eye for detail and be comfortable with multi-tasking
• Personal travel experience would be an advantage
• Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
• Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
Tel: 01473 832111
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"