As a CRM Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Planning the global weekly and monthly communications schedule for emails
- Executing the global retention and reactivation campaigns with the goal of maximising lead generation and revenue.
- Testing and creative optimisation of CRM programmes and initiatives.
- Managing and monitoring the reporting for customer KPIs, working cross-functionally with the Operations, Product and Sales teams. Analysing sales figures and creating strategy plans to boost database growth
- Analysis and management of current and database in line with legislation and GDPR process
- Briefing copy and design requirements to produce effective communications that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Developing, nurturing and sustaining relationships with key industry partners, agents and customers
- Driving agents to utilise our online systems, incentives and training (B2B only)
CRM Executive Skill attributes:
- Experiencing running retention campaigns/CRM gained either Inhouse or for an agency
- HTML proficiency and an understanding of core email challenges, such as renderability and deliverability are a must.
- Photoshop skills are a plus
- Engaging and articulate communication skills; fluent in English
- Able to influence and develop strong relationships
To apply for this CRM Marketing Executive Job, APPLY ASAP. Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.