Operations Manager - £30k to £35k. This leading provider of Worldwide educational group travel is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their team. This is a pivotal role, as the Operations Manager has overall responsibility for the recruitment, training & management of all Tour Leaders for their extensive UK & Northern European programme.
Operations Manager - Role & Responsibilities:
- Recruitment of new Tour Leaders for the UK and northern Europe.
- Training of new Tour Leaders and ongoing training for established Tour Leaders.
- Manage the schedule of tours and and allocation of tours to the Tour Leaders subject to suitability and availability..
- Close liaison with the programme operations team to ensure Tour Leaders are fully briefed on the programmes.
- Support and nurture Tour Leaders both before and after the tour assignment.
- Evaluation of Tour leader performance and provide feedback as appropriate.
Operations Manager - Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years operational experience gained in the travel industry, ideally working for a tour operator.
- Tour Management experience highly desirable.
- Experience in training & development.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment with shifting priorities.
- Strong Word & Excel skills.
- Flexibility to travel.
Operations Manager - Additional Information:
- Salary - £30k to £35k dependent on experience.
- Previous successful applicant have come from a background as Tour Manager, Tour Leader, Group Tours Manager, Expedition Leader.
If you have the skills and experience and are interested, please apply for the position of Operations Manager online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk