Product Co-ordinator – Central London £19k
A Product Coordinator is wanted by a dynamic travel tour operator to be responsible for the day-to-day assistance to the travel product team, including daily competitor analysis, managing of loading live rates and inventory and sales reporting. As Product Coordinator you will be in a very busy and vibrant travel department and is a perfect introductory role for anyone wanting to start work within the travel industry
As Product Co-ordinator, in this successful travel company, you will:
- Manage Supplier Communication's including sending weekly availability and opportunity emails
- Managing Online Inventory
- Competitor Analysis
- New venue set up
- Updating venue information
- Venue sales reporting
- Assist with the gathering of offers for the bi-weekly newsletter
- Assist the product team with any ad hoc promotions or campaigns, collating information and distributing the details to relevant parties
- Collate the feedback emails from customers and liaising with the product and customer service team.
The successful Product Co-ordinator will have a passion for the travel industry and will have an excellent command of the English Language is essential, as well as an exceptional attention to detail. As Travel Product Co-ordinator you will have good organisational and team work skills with an outgoing personality and a willingness to learn. This is an excellent entry level position.