PPC & E-Commerce Manager
PPC & E-Commerce Manager
Luxury Tour Operator - Central London
Salary up to £55,000pa (negotiable DOE)
Are you an experienced PPC & E-commerce Manager with paid search experience within the Travel Industry?
Jewels Travel Recruitment are working with a Leading Luxury Tour Operator based in London, who due to expansion are seeking an experienced PPC & E-commerce Manager to drive the Company’s online and digital strategy to the next level.
As PPC & E-commerce Manager you will be working with a large marketing and senior management team to develop and execute a strategy that will shape the future of the online part of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work alongside the SEO Executive to ensure best practice is followed, whilst making recommendations on how to drive forward
- Manage AdWords & Bing paid search strategy, working alongside the Digital Performance Manager
- Lead and develop A/B testing across the site, including evaluation and recommendations as appropriate
- Introduce a fully integrated tracking system to help evaluate online performance.
- Introduce automation and dynamic advertising to current digital marketing channels, whilst introducing new channels such as meta search and affiliates
- Develop a conversation rate strategy for the business, monitoring performance on a daily basis
- Help drive the UX side of any website developments or projects
- Managing the developmental plans and agency to drive improvements across the e-commerce platform
- Regular reporting on KPIs, workload and challenges. Forward planning for peak months.
- Undertake research to understand the demographic targets and achieve best results through user experience and journey
- Experience working in a similar paid search role within the Travel Industry.
- Experience in working closely with developers to implement digital change
- Previous experience of online performance marketing in B2C on large scale campaigns, with a focus on paid search.
- Proven experience with bid management tools & in keyword research via Keyword Planner and tools like SEMrush
- Proven experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords Editor & Google’s Adwords, especially tracking features and integration with Google Analytics
How to Apply
Please apply to advert or via Jewels Travel Recruitment website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands. Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK & LINKEDIN FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE