Business Travel Consultant - Dutch or Italian speaking
Are you a Dutch or Italian speaking Business Travel Consultant looking for a fabulous opportunity to progress your career? Would you like to join one of the UK's leading Business Travel organisations, with offices around the globe? If you thrive on delivering a highly professional service at all times and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure your clients experience the perfect trip, we want to hear from you!
Based in our client's Glasgow or Edinburgh branch as a Business Travel Consultant or a Senior Business Travel Consultant, successful candidates will be responsible for delivering a seamless travel management service to European clients, booking multi-sector flights, building in-depth travel itineraries and dealing with any other ad hoc requests. Oral and written fluency in Dutch or Italian (and English) is essential for these roles, along with working knowledge of Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre, excellent worldwide geography and a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task.
On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to £24,000 plus excellent company benefits including life insurance, pension, private healthcare, fantastic career development opportunities and much more. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Dutch or Italian speaking Business Travel Consultant:
- Handle all travel related enquiries from business travellers, professionally and efficiently
- Book a variety of business travel requirements from UK hotels & trains, to complex worldwide itineraries
- Managing multiple accounts, whilst adhering to individual branch guides/contracts
- Offer a high level of service and maintain agreed service levels
- Deal with amendments and schedule changes and any other ad hoc requests
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch or Italian and English
- Working knowledge of a GDS
- Excellent worldwide geography
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Highly professional and pro-active approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Dutch or Italian speaking Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.