We are a Nationally recognised market leader in arranging and facilitating Educational Student Exchange visits between the United Kingdom and China.
Due to a rapid expansion and an increased requirement, we are pleased to be able to offer an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our growing team as a UK & China Travel Administrator:
The role will require the successful applicant to:
• Book initial reservations
• Secure low-level deposits
• Create Itineraries suitable to customer and program requirements
• Researching and sourcing ideal suppliers
• Accurately recording data
• Creating proposals for product delivery
• budget creation for upcoming projects/products
• Efficiently process client visas through application processes.
Creating UK and China-based travel itineraries to be sold as part of our Student Exchange Programs.
You will work directly under the Travel Operations Manager to work with suppliers to design and organise student exchange itineraries. You will initially book all the arrangements, find and set up tour guides, communicate with travel agents and with all stakeholders required in the successful setting up and running of international student exchanges.
The applicant will preferably have experience in the education industry in China and/or the UK. You will be line managed by the travel operations manager.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"