Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive. This thriving and Multi-Award-Winning tour operator is now seeking an experienced Customer Service Executive to join their Operations team in London. We are looking for someone who has a true passion for customer service. As a Customer Service Professional, you will be the point person for this luxury travel brand’s customers, creatively finding solutions to their issues. This job isn't for everyone. It is reserved for people who are driven, confident, build quick rapport, and have an ownership mentality.
The Customer Service Role:
- Professionally handle in resort and post-holiday enquiries from all customers, respond accordingly and resolve effectively
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of customer service standards and professional relationship with all customers
- Respond, investigate and resolve all travel customer complaints in accordance with company protocol, procedures and travel industry guidelines
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise own workload, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines
- Take ownership for all customer follow up, logging actions at all times
- Support open, accurate and prompt communication, both written and verbal, to clients and colleagues
- Escalate all pertinent matters to line manager as necessary
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Candidate must demonstrate previous customer service experience gained within a UK Tour Operator
- Must have working knowledge of the ABTA code of conduct
- Ability to work under pressure and overcome difficult situations diplomatically
- Must also be a professional, a team player and have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to listen and trouble shoot enquires, good organisational skills and ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Computer literacy skills in using PC and associated networks and systems, including Microsoft Word and Outlook
Our client offers an excellent basic salary of up to £28,000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits along with career growth and the opportunity to travel on Fam Trips! This is a fantastic job opportunity for those of you who wish to work for a high-end travel organisation!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.