Concierge Consultant - Europe (No Weekends)
Concierge Consultant - Europe. This Award-Winning Luxury Tour Operator’s concierge service begins the moment the enquiry is made, which is then carried throughout the whole booking process until their high-end clientele board the plane. The role will be putting together exclusive & personalised travel itineraries, covering breath-taking European city breaks & beach retreats/destinations on coastlines, where the hotels are nestled on immaculate beaches overlooking the sea. The boutique tour operator offers an exquisite choice of lavish accommodation, extensive spa treatments, and a host of other activities on sea and land, setting the stage for an unforgettable five-star holiday experience.
Now Let’s Talk About The Role & You:
- This client crafts the perfect luxury holiday, which is personalised and tailored to the precise needs of their high-end clientele because every one of their travellers is seeking that very unique holiday experience
- You will consider yourself as one of the best in the travel industry, be a first-class tailor-made consultant with luxury Europe product knowledge and a proven track record of creating and selling upmarket tailor-made holidays
- The ideal candidate must have a positive 'can do' attitude, possess excellent written & verbal communication skills and must have a high command of the English language
- Outstanding mixture of service & sales skills are a must, along with excellent European geographical knowledge with the desire to work in a fast-paced service oriented environment
- Have the ability to quickly and easily build rapport with your exclusive clients while offering an efficient and professional service
- Excellent working knowledge of a GDS (Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo or Amadeus) is a must
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships with high end clients ensuring repeat business
This is a 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday role with No weekends. Our client offers an excellent basic salary of up to £28,000 per annum, plus benefits and commission on all holidays sold, not forgetting the opportunities to travel on overseas fam trips, experiencing the destinations and products you sell.
This is a fantastic job for those of you who wish to work for a truly high-end luxury company. If you feel this position is for you, then email us your CV or contact the Red Planet Team Today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.