Travel Consultant – £17 plus bonus & benefits – Hertfordshire
Travel Consultant is required by a highly regarded ethical adventure travel company who look to ensure that all travel is sustainable. As Travel Consultant you will be providing customers with advice in helping to choose the right travel product for them, providing high-levels of customer service in a customer focused environment at a travel company with a low staff turnover.
As Travel Consultant you will:
- Convert travel enquiries into confirmed bookings.
- Respond to prospective customers via web/live chat, email and over the phone
- Maintain client satisfaction and the company’s image through high level of customer service
- Share travel product knowledge with clients and within the team
- Give clients regular updates on outstanding queries
- Undertake admin tasks relating to the travel booking
- Strives to meet team and personal booking targets
- Understand what clients want from their travel, and how we can give it to them
The successful Travel Consultant will have excellent people and communication skills, and will look to share their passion for travel, adventure and the great outdoors by consistently offering the highest of customer service to a high-repeat customer base. As Travel Consultant you will be friendly and approachable and be keen to succeed whilst always promoting the company’s core values of “No Compromise on Quality and Value” & “Honest and Caring”. An excellent entry level positions for a travel graduate or school leaver to start their travel career.