Graduate Customer Services Executive
Graduate Customer Services Executive – Luxury Travel - SW London - £23,000 plus excellent benefits
Graduate Customer Services Executive is required by an award-winning luxury travel operator to join a busy and vibrant travel team. As Graduate Customer Services Executive you will be responsible for responding to all pre and post customer service travel enquiries, either by telephone, email or letter. The ideal Graduate Customer Services Executive will wish to develop a career in travel, have experience of working for a travel company in a support or customer service capacity, and wish to work for a leading travel company that invests in its travel team.
The key responsibilities for the Graduate Customer Services Executive are:
- Maintain the highest level of customer service through written and verbal communications with pre and post travel customer service enquiries
- Prioritise customer service issues dependent on urgency and the volume of enquiries, adapting required
- Provide travel / product related information which is 100% accurate and which addresses 100% of the customer service enquiry at all times
- Communicate effectively with Customers and external travel contacts.
The key skills required for the Graduate Customer Services Executive are:
- A passion for travel and luxury
- Ability to deal with discerning clients
- Exceptional customer services, people and administration skills
- Excellent communications skills, written and interpersonal.
- Good organisational and prioritising skills.
- IT Literate – experience of travel reservation systems.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
To apply for the Graduate Customer Services Executive position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures