Worldwide Travel Consultants
The TravelUp Group have an exciting opportunity for talented sales individuals to join us as Worldwide Travel Consultants in our offices based in Aldermaston & Blackpool. Home working positions are also available.
Established in 2006, the Travelup Group consists of Travelup Holidays, Holiday Genie and Bravo Travel and has offices in Aldermaston, Blackpool, Karachi, Lahore & Palma.
Salary – Basic + uncapped commission + Excellent Travel benefits.
Working Hours – Full Time – Permanent role includes weekend and evening work on a rota basis.
Job Role – To service inbound sales calls and emails, understand the customer’s needs and to offer expert short on long haul travel solutions. Working to sales and performance targets whilst offering a high level of customer service.
Typical Activities –
· Supplying the customer with a great holiday experience from the first contact
· Using your knowledge to find the best options for the consumer making sure they book with you
· Advising and selling the appropriate ancillary product to make the most of a holiday
· Being diligent in your administration to create a smooth booking process for the customer
Skills required –
· Previous experience in a sales role
· A driven, hardworking and helpful personality who will enjoy building their knowledge whilst offering a high level of customer satisfaction
· Proven track record in achieving and surpassing sales targets
· Friendly and outgoing personality and able to thrive under pressure
· Organised and highly motivated with a sales and target driven approach
Company benefits include -
· Free on site parking
· Staff discount on worldwide holidays
· Travel opportunities
· On-going training and support
If you think you’ve got the qualities we are looking for, we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"