Product Coordinator - Health & Safety & Staff Travel Planner
Product Coordinator – Health & Safety & Staff Travel Planner
A unique opportunity for an individual to have dual responsibility for the implementation and administration of the Luxury Travel Group Safety Management Policy, covering DMC’s, accommodation, flights, experiences and transfer safety.
The role will also be responsible for handling all staff holidays and business travel requests for Scott Dunn and Imagine Travel, including flights, accommodation and experiences.
This new role will be based at our London office and include regular travel to Chichester.
- Work with outsourced H&S partners to facilitate the auditing of LTG product and suppliers to targets, as defined in LTG Safety Management Policy
- Escalate any H&S concerns arising from audit results and liaise with external consultants for remedial advice
- Ensuring H&S audit targets are met and producing monthly reports on audit status
- Use and influence the improvement of internal systems for the purpose of recording and reporting on key H&S criteria
- Offer support to Sales teams regarding H&S queries or concerns
- To manage all existing staff bookings ensuring that suppliers are paid and procedures are followed
- Receive new staff enquiries via email or through the internal system and liaise with the Product team to ensure we contact the most suitable suppliers
- Build bookings in the system, including holding flights, booking car hire / transfers / accommodation and concierge extras and ensure all costings are added in correctly
- Accurately check flight and supplier reservations
- Ensure a timely collection of balances from staff
- Develop broad destination knowledge across the Scott Dunn and Imagine Travel portfolios
- Become fully conversant with all external and in-house software and databases
The successful Product Coordinator – Health & Safety & Staff Travel Planner will have a passion for the travel industry, previous working knowledge/understanding of Health & Safety within a similar function. You will be confident in your ability to plan and prioritise your workload, excellent organisation, attention to detail and acting on your own initiative are all essential.
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance