Travel Administrator needed for a Luxury Tour Operator in Chester, with strong administration and customer service skills to work in a fast paced, expanding Travel environment, paying a basic salary DOE up to £17,000 plus excellent company benefits.
This unique Travel Support role would be ideal for someone is currently working in a Sales Support role within the travel industry, however, someone, who has excellent administration and customer service skills, and is perhaps currently wanting to make the cross over from reservations consultant, retail travel advisor, travel agent or travel sales consultant roles will also be considered as you will need to have a good understanding of the sales process in order to excel at this job.
Travel Sales Support Consultant responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership for and deliver excellent administration and support at all times;
- Provide administrative support the Sales and Reservations department;
- Administration of all tickets and holiday documentation;
- Actively listen to the clients and proactively assist them, ensuring their specific travel needs are met;
- Deal with queries relating to Travel bookings, up selling various travel products and ancillaries;
- Effectively manage incoming and outgoing mail;
Travel Administrator skills required will include:
- Strong communication skills and customer services skills;
- Problem solving and assisting with queries;
- Experience in the travel industry from an office, call centre or Travel agency based role;
- Ideally will have used GDS such as Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan
- Be organized and able to prioritise work load as well as excellent attention to detail;
If you would like to apply for the role of Travel Administrator role then email your CV to email@example.com and call Sunny on 0161 238 4494
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk