Operations Manager - Sales Management- required for a very well established independent travel company in Chester City Centre - Offering a basic salary of between £28,000 - £30,000 plus benefits - This new role looking after the full Travel Sales operations of this fast-paced and ever expanding travel company. You will have ideally experience from within the travel industry or contact centre operational management experience alongside a track record in change management too.
Operations Manager - Sales Management will in essence:-
- Motivate, develop and drive a team of Team Managers within the departments of sales / online reservations to deliver the highest levels of customer service and quality via their individual teams.
- Direct the team ensuring all areas are driven to succeed, to ensure that the Operations department exceed their sales targets, deliver outstanding customer service, exceptional quality and are a results driven environment.
Operations Manager - Reservations Management will be:-
* Accountable for Travel Reservations Teams. Deliver and monitor department key performance indicators.
* Accountable for recruitment for your team.
* Accountable for a fun and energetic environment
* Responsible for conducting regular reviews of Team Managers within travel Sales and Reservation teams for their performance and manage under performance
* Maintaining a high customer culture at all times, ensuring the call centre focuses on continual improvement of the customer journey.
* An ambassador for the customer journey and look at new ways of working
* Monitoring Quality levels, drive direction and improvement.
* Identifying areas for improved profitability and growth, making recommendations to the Call Centre Senior Management team. Be accountable and/or contribute to efficiency projects depending on business needs.
* Leading, motivating, mentoring, training and supporting team members
* Manage the budgets in unison with Call Centre senior management with particular focus on staffing and recruitment costs.
Operations Manager - Travel Sales Management must have:-
- Experience within a similar operational manager role with credible knowledge of managing Team Managers within a contact / call centre , driving change, have a proven track record in improving results, success in a business that has undergone change, managing change through strong and effective change management alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality.
Would you like to be part of a close-knit and friendly team, dedicated to excellence and top-notch customer service and work for the UK's largest independent specialist travel agency that offers a fantastic and unrivalled holiday / travel product?
If so, for more information and to apply for this unique role please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR call Sunny on 0161 238 4494 OR or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk