Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultant - required for this prestigious travel company to work on a maternity cover contract. This company offers a range of business travel services for a diverse range of corporate clients and this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Travel Consultant to become part of this successful team.
Business Travel Consultant - Responsibilities:
- Research & book a wide range of complex travel itineraries utilising scheduled flight services.
- Arrange and book group travel requirements, to include air, rail, hotels, car hire, etc
- Investigate and provide advice in respect of visa and vaccination requirements.
- Provide exceptional service and detailed advice to all clients to ensure that you are offering a quality bespoke service at all times.
- Take an active role in preparing presentations & sales briefs to prospective new clients.
Business Travel Consultant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Business / Corporate travel background is essential.
- Experienced GDS user - preferably Amadeus
- Understanding of booking group flights, ticketing and airfare rules.
- Experience of preparing presentations for potential new clients.
- Extremely organised with high attention to detail and ability to multi task.
- Highly motivated and customer focused.
- Flexible approach and adaptable to change.
Business Travel Consultant - Additional Information:
- Generous salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 0900 to 1730
- Maternity cover contract
If you have the skills and experience required and are interested in applying for the role of Business Travel Consultant, Please apply online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk