Travel Specialist - Brighton
Travel Specialist - Brighton, £24,000 to £27,000 OTE up to £40K!!
A rare opportunity for an experienced Travel Specialist to join this niche luxury tour operator specialising in bespoke windsurf, kitesurf and scuba diving holidays worldwide. The salary is highly competitive, with a rewarding and well-balanced commission structure and a fun yet professional working environment. Dealing with discerning clients wishing to travel to the world's very best ocean sports locations, incorporating a high standard of accommodation and bespoke tours.
Travel Specialist Responsibilities:
- Advising clients on the best locations for their sports level and holiday requirements
- Give expert advice to clients from your own extensive travel experience
- Be a proud ambassador for the company
- Maximise personal sales
- Constructing tailor-made travel itineraries using an in-house booking system
Travel Specialist - Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum 3 years sales experience working for a tour operator
- Good knowledge of Indian Ocean and long-haul destinations
- An interest in, or willingness to learn about water sports (eg. Windsurfing, Diving, Kitesurfing etc)
- A fast learner with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner & sales ability
Travel Specialist - Additional Information:
- Monday - Friday 09:30 - 18:00
- An average of 1 Saturday per month
- Basic £24-27 plus comm. OTE £30-40K
- Travel perks
- Private Health Insurance
- Regular opportunity for travel to worldwide destinations
Please apply for the position of Travel Specialist online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk