Maternity Cover - Far East Product Manager
Far East Product Manager – Maternity Cover. Reputable and highly successful Award-Winning Tour Operator is looking for a Far East Product Manager with experience of the territory. The maternity cover role will operate in a fast-paced commercial environment and be responsible for developing and expanding our client’s luxury brand for their Far East programme/market range. The role will focus on revenue and profit generation through strategic product management.
Far East Product Manager Role & Responsibilities:
- This maternity cover role will develop our clients existing and established brand & identify strategic new areas of development and expansion within the FE territory
- Working with key suppliers and contracting new opportunities and other travel related services
- Accountable for the direct negotiation, planning, purchasing and contracting of the very best rates that are available, ensuring business targets are always delivered with exceptional results
- Identify market trends and defining potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand for our client’s Far East product range
- General product management & growth including the monitoring of Far East sales and competitor analysis
- Secure marketing funds & tactical offers from Far East suppliers for promotional activities, along with continual exclusive tactical negotiations with ground product and feedback to the commercial managers
- Identify and pursue new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility, along with possessing the confidence to communicate and present your company at all levels of business
- The role is also key in orchestrating excellent communication and engagement within the business and supplier network
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Far East Product Manager with a track record and strong understanding of the territory and key players within the market
- Possess outstanding commercial and negotiation skills which will have been gained within a successful Far East Product Management role
- Proven interpersonal skills with ability to demonstrate passion and infuse others with it
- Proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully push product forward within a competitive market place, delivering on commitments and results
- Strong analytical skill set, a keen eye for detail with the ability to rise above and see the bigger picture
- Methodical and logical in approach, able to multi-task and act on own initiative
The Maternity Cover Package:
This excellent opportunity comes with a highly competitive salary package of £37,000 - £42,000 per annum pro rata, BOE, plus bonus and benefits.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.