Business Travel Operations Consultant
Our client is a long established and successful business travel company that offers corporate travel across the globe, VIP travel, event management, sports tours and group travel. Due to remarkable growth, we’re currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Travel Operations Consultant to join our clients busy and friendly team.
- Provide a professional and efficient service to clients through the determination of client requirement, knowledge of corporate profiles and advising clients on all aspects of travel arrangements using Amadeus GDS/CRS.
- Dealing with schedule changes, special requests, payments, seat selection, confirmation from airlines, hotels and quality control remarks on queues.
- Issuing tickets and other documentation.
- Attending training courses, seminars, workshops and presentations presented by preferred suppliers throughout the year.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience in business travel is essential within operations.
- Completely conversant with flight GDS / CRS system (Amadeus/Galileo/Sabre) – ideally Amadeus.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Modern and friendly working environment
- Plus many more lucrative benefits.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a business travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.