Commercial and Product Manager
Pricing and Commercial Manager
£32.000 + Benefits
Central/South West LondonRole Purpose:
My client is a luxury tour operator who specialise in luxury long haul destinations.
The Pricing and Commercial Manger is responsible for managing the pricing and inventory daily making sure that the very best product price points are being marketed for maximum ROI via a range of avenues as well as fully analysing the pricing markets.
Pricing and Commercial Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Audit inventory systems for best stock for internal and external marketing
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before promoting via a variety of internal systems.
- Competitor analysis to ensure all special offers are promoted correctly in the market.
- Analyse the current market trends
- Manage the special offer pages on all websites making sure the best and most innovative packages are being promoted in the market.
- Audit the websites making the products are being priced and promoted to fully maximise sales.
- Liaise with internal departments with regards to advertising both on and offline, Banner advertising, e-blasts to databases, marketing & advertising in both B2B and B2c channels.
- Source and manage pricing for Commercial briefs including presenting to the business.
- To communicate effectively to all departments internally with pricing and inventory developments.
Pricing and Commercial Manager Experience Required:
- A minimum two year’s travel industry experience in a product/commercial role with travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in OUTLOOK, WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT.
- Knowledge of an airline GDS system is advantageous
Pricing and Commercial Manager Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary circa £32,000
- 22 days holidays
- Monday to Friday
- Discounted Holidays
To apply for the Pricing and Commercial Manager role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information on the role and company