Head of Direct Sales - UK and Europe
Head of Direct Sales – UK and Europe
Base salary to £60,000 + Commission and Excellent Benefits
My client is a luxury travel company who specialise in direct sales/b2c to their clients.
The Head of Direct Sales is responsible for the development of all aspects of the direct sales objectives as defined by the commercial objectives of the company.
The Head of Direct Sales is responsible for the management of the Direct Sales team and performance management of the team to ensure the sales targets assigned to the team are met and exceeded.
To be considered for the Head of Direct Sales role, candidates must have previous experience within both outbound and inbound sales environments.
Head of Direct Sales Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the direct sales team to drive direct revenue through inbound/outbound activities (calls, emails, mailshots) and other leads management activities
- Develop and implement direct sales strategy and objectives in partnership with the Sales Director
- Manage the Direct Sales Consultants to follow a consistent sales process with the objective of maximizing leads/calls conversion rate reflecting the highest level of service.
- Identify opportunities for increased performance and quality with continued growth of department by exceeding set goals.
- Manage the sales strategy and measure results, providing management with monthly progress and objective reports.
Head of Direct Sales Experience Required:
- Extensive management experience within sales contact centres with experience within inbound and outbound sales
- Previous travel experience preferred but not essential, all industries considered
- Previous background in management developing all levels of sales consultants
- Ambitious, motivated and strongly result oriented
- Positive attitude, personable and team player
Head of Direct Sales Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary to £60K, OTE £75K
- 22 days holidays
- Discounted holidays
To apply for the Head of Direct Sales role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tony on 0207 812 3820 in confidence