Performance Marketing Executive
Performance Marketing Executive required for a luxury Tour Operator. Around 25.5K dependent upon experience. You will have experience in SEO and PPC and ideally some travel industry experience.
Performance Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop UK Paid Search channel, working with an agency to develop the channel and drive new initiatives
- Co-ordinate all aspects of SEM, such as analysis and reporting, writing ad-copy and identifying new key words
- Manage updates to the web sites, aiming to continuously optimise the site for ever changing search engine algorithms
- Responsible for conceptualizing, creation and execution of onsite content eg landing pages
- Monitor and track kpi's such as reducing the bounce rate, increase of dwell time or improvement of conversion - making ongoing recommendations for optimising the plans
- Work with International teams on digital projects.
- Be a brand advocate and develop an in-depth understanding of brand values.
- Plan, develop and deliver digital marketing opportunities with third-party websites and partners - developing and taking responsibility for those relationships
- Assist with direct partnerships and manage the day to day updates
- Monitor performance of marketing campaigns and work on analytics for all websites, making reports on them.
Performance Marketing Executive Experience Required:
- Passion for ecommerce marketing with a few years' experience in PPC and SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics and Adwords
- Knowledge of SEMRUSH, Ahrefs and MOZ
- Analytical - able to apply data, insight and research findings to inform thinking
- Highly organised with the ability to project manage, multi task and prioritise
- Good communicator - written and verbal, with a great eye for detail
If you would like to apply for this Performance Marketing Executive role please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly to this advert.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk