Product Assistant – London - Up to £23,000 plus excellent benefits
A Product Assistant is required to join a leading luxury brand name in the travel industry. You will be assisting and supporting the day to day running of the Product Department. The role is within a very busy and vibrant department and is a perfect introductory role for anyone wanting to start work within a Product role.
As Product Assistant you will:
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before uploading it into a variety of internal systems.
- Audit Tour Operator websites to make sure that the luxury travel brands are promoted correctly.
- Manage all aspects of Industry Staff Travel for Tour Operators
- Manage and liaise with Internal departments and Suppliers with regards to guest documentation forms.
- Liaise and manage Island Routes and 3rd party supplier, product and pricing updates
- Achieve a good working relationship with sales, BDM and marketing teams
- To support Product Team in hosting training and hospitality events within the Industry
The key skills required for Product Assistant position are:
- Ideally one year’s travel industry experience in similar role
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Able to work weekends and travel overseas when required.
- Knowledge of an airline GDS system is advantageous
To apply for the Product Assistant position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures.