CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER
This well establish Cruise Specialist are recruiting for an experienced Customer Relations Manager to manager a small team and assist with complaints. Based North West London, paying up to £30K.
Customer Relations Manager, Responsibilities:
- Investigating and solving passengers problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service the company is providing
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for passengers to use
- Involvement in staff recruitment and appraisals
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Create weekly reports and regular summaries on customer performance delivery, trend analysis and continuous improvement ideas
Customer Relations Manager, Skills Required:
- Previous experience of dealing with customer complaints within the travel industry is essential.
- Team leader, Supervisory or management experience
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Experience within the cruise industry preferable but not essential.
- Paying up to £30K
- Based North West London
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 18.00
To apply for this Customer Relations Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG51223
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk