Business Development Consultant - UK Travel
Business Development Consultant – UK Travel
We are recruiting for a THREE experienced Business Development Consultants to join our rapidly growing travel team here at Wowcher! It would be beneficial to the role that these people have knowledge of the travel industry – trends, rates, contacts etc. However, a proven track record of success in a sales environment is a MUST.
The role is outbound, B2B telesales working to monthly targets bringing new merchants to our growing platform. Successful applicants will be self-starting and resilient.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of the fastest growing Digital sector in the UK.
- Actively calling targeted merchants with the ultimate aim of bringing them onto our platform at strong commercials
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for Wowcher, the merchant and Wowcher’s growing customer base
- Continually establishing new client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop Wowcher’s outstanding reputation
- Producing accurate and timely paperwork in line with customer and company requirements
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets
We’re looking for:
- Excellent, demonstrable experience of working within a varied sales roles, including outbound new business development
- Strong knowledge of UK travel trends, particularly those relevant to Wowcher’s customer demographic would be fantastic!
- Brilliant objection handling skills, with the ability to anticipate queries and objections
- Ability to negotiate costs and calculate percentages
- Ability to build great customer relationships across a wide range of stake-holders; including independent merchants, tour operators, agencies and travel related professional bodies
- Resilient, target driven individual not shy of hard work!
In return, we offer a large number of employee benefits including:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Clear Progression Pathways
- Lively Office Culture
- Monthly Sales Incentives
- Cycle Scheme
- Office Perks Include provided Breakfast, Sport Leagues, Out Of Office Activities & ‘All-Bar-Wowcher’
- 25 Days Holiday
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Twice Annual Company Wide Parties
What are you waiting for?! Apply today and become part of something great!