TRAVEL Consultant M-F 9-5 ONLY
FEED UP of working weekends and having sales targets to work too, BUT still want to work in Travel? Look no further! My client is offering Monday to Friday ONLY, 09:00-17:00hrs based in North London
Working for a small independent tour operator dealing with telephone enquires and bookings
As Travel Reservation Agent you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Researching charter and scheduled flights to give as many alternatives as possible.
- Proactively offering “extras” i.e. car hire, insurance, parking and other travel services.
- Completing bookings accurately.
- Dealing with member queries and amendments to bookings.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
Travel Reservation Agent Skills & Requirements:
- Developed sales and customer service skills in Travel.
- Good communication skills.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- First class influencing skills.
- The ability to use multi-application software and reservations systems.
- Good attention to detail.
For a fully confidential discussion on this position, please APPLY ASAP Elena
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.