Travel Consultant – Vietnam
Travel Consultant – Vietnam. Exciting opportunity to work as a tailor-made specialist Travel Consultant for a dynamic and fast-growing tour operator based in London. As part of their 2018 expansion plan, they have launched Vietnam as their new product destination. Our client specialises in long-haul tailor-made holidays with plans to expand into other markets in near future. They have big dreams want big dreamers to join Them in Their quest for world (travel) domination.
They’re passionate and knowledgeable about the destinations they offer, and they use their expertise to design special, off-the-beaten track experiences – the kind that big, faceless travel companies simply can’t compete with.
Key Travel Consultant – Vietnam Responsibilities:
- Designing Vietnam tailor-made holidays around holidaymakers’ interests, budget and time
- Organising bespoke itineraries that include flights, accommodation, transfers, tours, excursions etc
- Responsible for clients’ holiday from start to finish
- Dealing with after-sales enquiries until clients depart for their trip
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Experience in having sold holidays to, or having visited country in South-East Asia, preferably Vietnam
- GDS experience is highly desirable
- Articulate, confident and friendly on the phone
For the People, By the People:
They are looking for people that care and can connect. People that enjoy talking to others and love selling dreams. They only deal with clients who are genuinely interested in booking a holiday with them.
Salary & Benefits:
Our client is one of the most generous employers in the industry. Their remuneration is excellent as are the other benefits they offer, such as familiarisation trips and discounted international travel.
- You will receive a basic salary of £20,000 - £24,000 based on experience plus generous commission. Assuming you hit your realistic target every month (all of their Travel Consultants do), you could potentially earn up to £60,000 OTE!!
- First 3 months commission earnings are set at 20%, thereafter 10%
- 28 days per year holiday including public holidays
- Relaxed working environment and dress code
- Fam Trips & Discounted holidays
Established over a decade ago, our client is a young and dynamic company where career progression is a reality. They embrace the entrepreneurial spirit and within the next 3 – 5 years aim to be one of largest independent travel companies in the UK. They love what they do and seek to inspire those around them.
If you want to be a part of a performing company and exciting journey, apply today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.