Travel Account Marketing Manager
A fantastic opportunity now awaits an experienced marketing account manager to join a leading online travel solution provider. Working on some of the world’s leading travel brands across all sectors of travel from airlines, hotels, cruise business travel and tourist boards etc.
Your job will also require you to maintain and strengthen relationships with key clients in order to ensure that you are front of mind when they are drawing up new strategies to engage with travel professionals
Travel Account Marketing Manager you will undertake an array of tasks and responsibilities:
- Giving a Consultative approach to account management and building relationships
- Able to utilise course performance data/insight to demonstrate ROI
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns against key matrix such as engagement, conversion rates etc.
- Collating and delivering quarterly/annual reports for clients
- Spotting opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling
- Yearly renewal invoicing and project financing
- Account admin including assisting finance and operations by documenting and updating budget, timelines, requirements etc.
Travel Account Marketing Manager Skill attributes:
- Experience in the travel industry
- Previous Experience as a Marketing Account Manager
- Face-to-Face sales skills and experience
- The ability to produce excellent written reports and present on a face-to-face level
To apply for this Travel Account Marketing Manager Job, please Apply ASAP
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.