Contract Manager VILLAS
A great opportunity for an experienced Product / Contract / Purchasing Manager to join our client as a remote homeworker or based in office is available!
Our client is a Niche, High End, Villa Specialist, recruiting a Product Manager for the purchasing team to be responsible for the launch of a new destination for them; FLORIDA. So if you would like to increase your VILLA product knoweldge and target a new destination, now is your chance!
Contract Manager brief:
- To be a destination guardian - driving your Florida forward to achieve strategic targets.
- To be responsible for all product development within these destinations, ensuring it is based on the strategic aims of the business, and in line with the market-led product strategy briefs
- Recruiting properties to ensure that the most appropriate product is on sale at optimum market price and rate
- To have ownership of all operational supplier relationships within these destinations, and to be responsible for achieving and maintaining the very best working relationship in each case.
- To be accountable for ensuring all products on sale within the geographical area adheres to the company's stringent guidelines on quality and criteria.
- To ensure that regular and concise communication is maintained with other departments, specifically sales and marketing and all other areas of the business.
Contract Manager Skill attributes:
- An experienced PRODUCT / Contracts / Purchasing MANAGER ONLY TO APPLY with VILLA knowledge
- Strong negotiation, pricing and inter-personal skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Knowledge of successful marketing principles and methods for developing, promoting, and selling products or services, including marketing strategy and tactics, and sales techniques
- Ability to motivate and train sales staff in order to maximise sales for the designated destination.
To apply for this Product Manager Job, please Apply ASAP
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.