Marketing Executive - Tour Operator
Marketing Executive - Tour Operator East Grinstead up to £23k
As a Marketing Executive, you will play a key role in a small marketing team to promote this Tour Operators family of brands across a diverse range of channels in both the UK and Ireland. You will help develop integrated marketing campaigns in line with the company's commercial priorities and be responsible for the implementation of the marketing strategy. You will be involved in all elements of the marketing mix including content creation, email, direct mail, digital and offline advertising, and social media.
Marketing Executive - Skills
You must also have strong creative skills and exceptional writing skills with an eye for detail and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content. Sound knowledge and experience of managing email campaigns. Experience in video content creation and a working knowledge of Adobe creative suite is a plus. This is a small company so it's essential to be a team player and display a willingness to support and get involved in areas outside of the core role should it be required.
Marketing Executive - Responsibilities
- Managing email campaigns from brief to build including planning, set-up, segmentation, testing, execution and reporting.
- Content creation including blogs, videos and quizzes
- Writing engaging and compelling copy
- Preparing briefs, collating assets and coordinating digital and print activity
- Assisting in the production of direct mail campaigns and marketing literature
- Communication and co-ordination with partners on creative assets
- Responding in a timely manner to daily PR requests and arranging media trips
- Contribution to marketing plans and strategies
- Evaluating and reporting back on marketing campaigns
- Researching and reporting on competitor activity
You will need to demonstrate that you are:
- Results-focused, pro-active and able to take initiative
- An excellent communicator with exceptional organisational skills
- Effective at time-management with the ability to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution
- Able to work under pressure with a positive 'can-do attitude'
- Proven email marketing experience including: Email best practise, HTML coding and use of Adobe Dreamweaver, graphic creation, use of Silverpop/IBM Watson Campaign Automation is desirable, or similar ESP programmes. Plus, knowledge of Real-Time content technology such as Fresh Relevance is desirable, but not essential.
- Proven Video Editing experience (Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Strong design skills (including PhotoShop/Fireworks)
- Minimum 2 years in a B2C marketing role
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk