Business Travel Manager
Our Manchester based client is a leading name in the Corporate travel sector and they’re looking for a Business Travel professional with managerial or supervisory experience to bring out the best in one of their specialised corporate travel teams. This Business Travel Manager role involves ensuring the team works smoothly and efficiently by offering support and advice, monitoring workloads and SLA’s and leading and motivating the business travel consultants, guiding them towards success. The successful candidate will have previous managerial or supervisory experience, ideally within a business travel environment, as well as strong leadership skills, excellent GDS knowledge and hands on business travel reservations experience. Our client is offering an excellent package including a highly competitive salary of up to £28k plus bonus and great benefits.
Whether you’re already a Business Travel Team Leader/Manager seeking a fresh challenge or a Senior Business Travel Consultant with solid supervisory experience looking for the next step in your career, if you can manage and motivate a busy team of experienced business travel consultants and you’re interested in finding out more about this Business Travel Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Manager:
- Supervising and motivating a specialised business travel team
- Monitoring workloads, staffing levels and service delivery
- Ensuring SLAs are adhered to and a professional, efficient service is offered
- Conducting 1-to-1s, providing feedback and coaching
- Providing support and advice and encouraging personal development
- Taking a hands-on approach, maintaining a good level of understanding of the reservations and back office systems.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous supervisory or managerial experience, ideally within the business travel sector
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Hands on approach and leads by example
- In-depth GDS knowledge
- Approachable and able to offer support and advice
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.