USA & Canada Travel Sales Specialist
Our client is a well known and award winning Specialist Tour Operator now seeking an experienced USA & Canada Travel Sales Specialist to join its friendly and busy team due to success and expansion. This tour operator offers various holiday types throughout USA & Canada, If you are currently a Travel Specialist, seeking career progression where you will be rewarded for your work, and passionate about the USA & Canada this is the role for you.
The experienced USA & Canada Travel Sales Specialist shall be arranging inspiring travel itineraries throughout Canada & the States for travellers whilst offering excellent customer service.
This exciting Travel Specialist role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Creating inspiring tailormade travel to the USA & Canada to travellers
- Using your expert knowledge to convert enquiries into a sale
- Account managing customers from start to finish
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Keeping up to date with new travel products
- Offering advice and recommendations on destinations
- Up selling travel extras
- Accurately making travel bookings
- Experience of tailor-making holidays from a tour operator or travel agency background is a must
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Professional, sales driven and hard working
- Good knowledge of the USA & Canada
- CRS / GDS flight experience such as Sabre, Amadeus or Galileo
- Knowledge of net fares is ideal
- Good communication skills – a peoples person
- Attention to detail
- Career progression
- Excellent commission & bonus
- Involvement in an exciting travel product
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Want to find out more? Looking to work for an exciting specialist travel company? Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates from a tour operator or travel agency background with knowledge of USA will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.