India Travel Designer - Luxury Travel Company
India Travel Designer
To £30K + Commission OTE £50K + Monday to Friday
My client is an upmarket tailormade travel company based in South West London designing and selling bespoke luxury trips around India.
My client will consider candidates with a sales or customer service skills who have extensively travelled within India and are seeking a sales career within the travel industry.
A full travel portfolio with dates and duration is required along with the CV.
India Travel Designer Key Responsibilities
- Creating and selling, and taking ultimate responsibility for tailor made holidays to clients. This involves consultation by email and telephone with the client and some administrative support of sales.
- Improving the quality of services and products in India, as well as sourcing new and unique offerings within that area
- Following up on client feedback, and resolving any issues with suppliers and clients in a timely manner
- Engaging with clients to build a strong rapport and deliver excellent customer care before, during and after travel
- Delivering FAM reports after trips for product training and sharing knowledge and updates within the teams
- Maintaining strong, open and supportive professional relationships with DMC's and suppliers on the ground
India Travel Designer Experience Required
- In-depth knowledge of the destinations throughout India, from larger cities to lesser known areas
- Experience within the travel industry is an advantage but my client will also consider candidates with a background in a customer-service or sales role
India Travel Designer Salary and Benefits
- Base Salary to £30,000 with an OTE of £50K
- Predominately Monday to Friday
- Travel Concessions
- 22 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
To apply for the India Travel Designer role, please email your CV along with your full travel portfolio to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 812 3820 to discuss the role and company