Part-time Business Travel Consultant
We have a number of brand new positions for experienced Business Travel Consultants looking for a part-time opportunity within the Business Travel sector. Joining a friendly and rapidly expanding Business Travel team based in Manchester city centre and working a mimimum of 3 days per week, successful candidates will be responsible for dealing with all aspects of the travel management process and will suit those with experience of booking Worldwide air travel and complex multi-sector itineraries.
Excellent communication skills along with ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced corporate travel environment are also essential for the role and and in return, our client can offer a highly competitive pro rata salary plus bonus and excellent benefits. To take advantage of these highly sought after part-time Business Travel positions, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Part-time Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling business travel arrangements for a variety of clients
- Booking international, multi-sector air travel, hotels and other ancillary products
- Advising on best routes/most cost effective fares & carriers
- Offering high levels of customer service at all times
- Working well within a team
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant
- Good working knowledge of Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, corporate travel environment
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week
If you’re interested in learning more about this Part-time Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.