Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing, London - This renowned Luxury Tour Operator is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing professional to join their fantastic team.
Head of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Increase and improve the Company brand profile
- Increase profitability through changing the current mix of business
- Manage Digital Marketing programme
- Achieve agreed annual marketing target by selling in marketing activity to Hotel, Airline and Tourist Board partners.
- Increase Direct sales through effective sales and marketing
- Identifying, implementing and delivering a consumer marketing strategy
- Delivering sustainable and profitable growth through effect marketing to consumers
- Identifying affinity partners to grow long term profitable partnerships for the Company
- Co-ordinating direct mail promotions
- Organising client events, including negotiation of sponsorship funding suppliers
- Track trends of sales and margins through effective reporting
- Overseeing the PR function for consumer and trade press
- Liaison with Creative Manager on all PPC and e-newsletters campaigns and all web content
- Point of contact for all advertising activity, enquiries and all promotional activities
Head of Marketing Skills Required:
- Experienced direct marketing experience
- Knowledge of the Travel Industry
- Budget management experience
- Excellent supplier relationships
- Microsoft Office - Intermediate
- Able to use own initiative
- Excellent grammar and communication skills
Head of Marketing Additional Information:
Salary dependent on experience.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/