Located in central London, Lion Travel International Service is a newly opened operation office under Lion Group based in Taiwan, which founded in 1977 as a top Taiwanese Travel and Leisure brand. Aim for utilizing comprehensive advantages in client, channel and brand by actively participate in destination management, extend the service chain, enrich the supply of unique and high quality travel components, and improve the customer experience.
Due to a vacancy in the Contracting and Purchasing Department in our Hotel Division, Lion Travel is looking for a Hotel Contractor to join the team as soon as possible. You would be in charge of contracting hotels in Europe and be fully accountable for negotiating rates, terms and conditions with hotels. Oversea business trip, including Europe and Asia will be required.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Proven experience in Europe hotel contracting or equivalent background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Capable of working alone as well as part of a team
- Ambitious with the ability to think on your feet, multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to develop close working relationships with suppliers to achieve optimum results
- Mandarin speaking is a plus