UK Sales Executive Sani Resort/Ikos Resorts
Sani Resort and Ikos Resorts are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a proven sales record who is up to date with current events and market behaviour and has excellent social, communication and organizational skills. In addition the successful candidate should be revenue-driven, a team player and possess creativity and initiative. The position will require a high amount of local and international travel with regular visits to the head office in Halkidiki. Salary will be industry competitive, according to experience.
(a) Identify and recruit new suitable distribution partners for Sani/Ikos
(b) Develop and maintain a close working relationship with existing distribution partners.
(c) Improve product knowledge through on-site training for tour operators, specialists and travel agents.
(d) Inform all partners of new developments at Sani/Ikos.
(e) Meet year on year sales targets.
· Daily sales calls to travel agents and tour operators and attendance of roadshows: organizing appointments, selecting the most suitable road shows according to budget and geographic coverage.
· Training of Tour Operators and Specialists reservations teams in the UK throughout the year
· Increase awareness of Sani/Ikos amongst travel agents through daily visits on a regular basis
· Coordinating with UK Marketing Manager on marketing campaigns, joint marketing activities and ad hoc marketing projects
· Coordinating with head office based in Greece: need to be fully up-to-date on special offers and new operational features of the resorts as well as organise FAM trips and site inspections as needed. Need to be aware of contract particularities, current sales figures and any outstanding payments before going into sales meetings.
· Managing existing and prospective accounts: get updates on all accounts sales figures at the end of each month by head office, monitor closely main accounts performance following the publishing of special offers, reply promptly to emails and queries and store correspondence into the public folders.
· Be present at Sani/Ikos as needed for 4-6 weeks a year to take care of site inspections at the beginning and end of the season as well as ad hoc visits as needed
· Maintaining and increasing existing distribution portfolio
· Providing efficient UK market feedback by raising any issue and comments made by tour operators and specialists during meetings.
· Reporting directly to the Sani/Ikos Sales Director
· Increased Year On Year figures (on accommodation revenue only)
· Increased production of key tour operator accounts and specialist accounts
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"