Managing Director - London. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Managing Director to join a reputable travel company in London. We are looking for someone with experience working in a digital/online environment, who is commercially astute and demonstrates excellent people leadership skills.
Managing Director Responsibilities
You will be responsible for strategic business decision making whilst overseeing all functions including sales, marketing, operations, product and finance. You will help drive the business through developing their digital/online capabilities and strengthening their brand position in core markets. You will identify areas for long term growth, control business costs, and seek to continuously improve margins, conversions and marketing metrics.
Managing Director Skills Required
- You will have had previous senior leadership roles in the capacity of Managing Director / General Manager within the travel industry (digital/online led tour operators or OTA's preferred)
- Experience working in online businesses
- Must be commercially astute with strong cost control experience
- Inspirational people leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Managing Director Package
To be discussed on application
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/