Senior Flight & Operations Executive, Central London - £23,000 to £30,000 inc bonus.
Providing expert advice to the Call Centre for complex flight issues as well as investigating flight related complaints. Must have a strong GDS knowledge of Amadeus or Travelport. Benefits including a pension and 25 days holidays.
Senior Flight & Operations Executive: Duties
- Provide advice for large fare increases when required sourcing new fares at lower pricing.
- Provide support and assistance for GDS queries
- Monitor the Call Centre to ensure flight related matters are dealt with.
- Investigate flight and other transport post departure complaints.
- Work with the Head of Operations to enhance the customer experience.
- Assist Senior Customer Service & Operations Executive with complaints
Senior Flight & Operations Executive: Skills Required
- Experience in dealing with scheduled flights with a strong understanding of UK airline rules and regulations
- Excellent attention to detail
- An excellent communicator both verbally and in written communications
- Experience in handling complex flight situations and flight emergencies
- Strong GDS experience in at least 1 system - knowledge of both Amadeus and Travelport is desirable but not essential
- An understanding of ABTA and ATOL guidelines
If you are interested in the above role please call Sam on 0207 397 1274 quoting: SR51329 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk