Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive is required by an established travel operator that works alongside some of London’s top travel attractions. You will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service while handling incoming queries for after sales. The ideal candidate has experience in customer services, excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
As the Customer Service Executive you will:
- Deliver excellent after sales assistance adhering to company policies
- Manage changes, cancellation and flexi-tickets requests
- Handle all incoming queries with professionalism and empathy
- Sell ancillary services by phone and email
- Upsell supplementary products as appropriate at every opportunity
- Answer all incoming complaints in line with the company’s complaint policy
- Confidently deal with challenging situations, finding suitable solutions
- Source and buy product at the lowest possible cost for maximum margin
- Be working in a positive and enthusiastic working environment
- Assist other divisions of the reservations department when required
- Be part of a team that works together to deliver common goals
- Attend training sessions and team meetings
- Attend fam trips and trade nights to familiarise yourself with the entire product range
The successful Customer Service Executive will have excellent customer service skills and the desire to deliver exceptional service to customers. You will have a professional telephone manner with excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate will be detail orientated and commercially minded.
To apply for Customer Service Executive or for your career in the Travel Industry, please send your CV to Travel Futures and apply below.