Business Development Manager
Our client, a forward thinking independent travel company is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their enthusiastic Sales Team. The company is located in Kent but can be remotely based as long as able to attend the office one day per week.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the full cycle of the sales process and understand client requirements
- Identify and develop new opportunities and strategies to enhance pipeline
- Meet the sales target set within the given deadline
- Maximise new business development opportunities
- Manage an RFP process
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting personable customer relationships
Business Development Manager Skills and Attributes:
- A strong background of sales / business development within the business travel sector
- Driven by targets with a self-motivation to succeed
- Excellent Presentation, Communication and negotiation skills
- Business travel Industry experience is essential
- Working to deadlines
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be familiar and able to present technology solutions
In return for your hard work you will receive an excellent base salary and commission, plus various company benefits.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.