Account Manager - North West England
Account Manager - North West England/ Wales - Required for a very well established, award winning, growing and niche travel company based in Chester. You will predominantly be based on the road however you will be required to visit company offices in Chester regularly hence ideally you will be based in the Cheshire area.
The key responsibility of this unique Account Manager role will be to develop and manage relationships with company Most Profitable Accounts and Clients and to develop your area's portfolio. Basic salary DOE up to £30,000+ up to £5,000 car allowance. Suitable candidates will have worked within the travel industry in a similar business development/ account management position.
Account Manager duties:
- Increase trade profitability within your designated area through close management of your accounts and through continuous development of joint business plans;
- To fulfil the businesses requirements for visits, business reviews, training and inspections maximising the commercial opportunity in every 'touch point' with the accounts
Business Development Manager skills required
- Business Development/ Account Management experience ideally in the travel industry;
- Must have experience developing business plans and various strategies to ensure continuous profitability of the account;
- Project management experience and ideally Profit and Loss accountability experience;
- Must be a self-starter, happy to go that extra mile for one's clients, believe in providing quality service and have an honest, passionate and driven approach;
- Clean UK driving license
For more information about this excellent and unique Account Manager role please send your updated CV to email@example.com or apply below or call Sunny on 0161 238 4494
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk