Digital Marketing Professional
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Professional to join a leading, independent Travel Agency in Birmingham City Centre.
This company operates in a dynamic environment & specialize in Worldwide, Luxury, Ski, Touring & high-value Family Activity holidays, as well as other niche products.
Very pleasant, Birmingham city centre offices, set around a delightful courtyard & just a few steps from the Mailbox, thus very close to key transport links, shopping, etc.
Reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Manager, day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implementing email campaigns
- Help grow and expand the company's social media presence and ensuring all social channels are up to date at all times
- Website content maintenance, ensuring offers are up-to-date.
- Completing tasks to enhance Search Engine Optimisation and testing these updates
- Copy writing including; blog posts, product pages and landing pages
- Staying up-to-date with best practices, new tools and changes in the digital landscape and implementing these accordingly.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to optimise and create PPC Campaigns
The successful applicant:
- Educated to degree level
- Strong understanding of social media activity
- Previous experience with a CMS, Email Marketing Platform (Mailchimp is desirable) and Google reporting tools
- Ability to prioritise work and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of affiliate marketing (desirable)
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 37.5 hours a week
- Great city centre location & friendly, harmonious environment.
- Excellent staff holiday concessions & discounts (subject to availability & qualifying period).
- Shopping Vouchers incentive scheme (subject to availability & qualifying period).
No agencies please.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
We regret that we are unable to acknowledge all enquiries, but we would expect to invite successful applicants for interview, within 28 days of receipt of CV. Thank you for your interest.