Graduate Marketing Executive
Graduate Marketing Executive is required by an award-winning luxury tour operator to join a leading brand in the travel industry, one that consistently leads for other travel companies to follow. You will be working with a friendly and dedicated multi-disciplined marketing team, supporting the Online Marketing Manager in administering, monitoring, optimising and analysing online and digital marketing performance across Paid Search, SEO, Website and Mobile Optimisation.
As Graduate MarketingExecutive you will:
- Manage and develop the UK Paid Search channel, working with a Paid Search agency to develop the channel and drive new and exciting initiatives forward
- Manage all aspects of SEO / SEM, including reporting and analysis, ad copy and identifying new keywords
- Manage updates to the UK sites, with the aim of continuously optimising the site for ever-changing Search Engine algorithms (SEO).
- Responsible for the ideation, creation and execution of onsite content such as landing pages
- Work closely with International teams on ad-hoc digital projects.
- Become a brand advocate and develop an in-depth understanding of brand values.
- Actively seek, plan, develop and deliver online marketing opportunities with third party websites and partners – developing and owning those relationships
The Graduate Marketing Executive will:
- Demonstrate a passion for ecommerce marketing with a few years’ experience in Paid Search and SEO.
- Experience in a variety of analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics and Adwords
- Analytical with the ability to apply data, insight and research findings to inform thinking
- Highly organised with the ability to project manage, multi task and prioritise
- Good communicator – written and verbal, with a great eye for detail
- A true passion for all things digital
- Works well under pressure and results driven
- Flexibility to travel internationally
To apply for this position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures