Flight & Operations Executive
Our client is a global & successful luxury travel company with offices across the globe. Due to remarkable growth, they are now seeking an experienced Flight & Operations Executive to join their friendly and busy team. This dynamic and forward thinking travel company offer an array European and Worldwide bespoke products for travellers and offer generous perks.
This exciting Senior Flight & Operations Executive job opportunity is ideal for an experienced travel professional with operation and/or ticketing support background, seeking career progression.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Provide expert advice for more complex flight issues
- Update documents with airline information
- Provide advice for large fare increases
- Provide operational support for complex flight-related issues
- Provide support and assistance for GDS queries
- Liaise with the GDS’s for the set up of new starters
- Ensure revenue is maximised from flight refunds
- Strong GDS knowledge is a must. either Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo or Amadeus
- Proven experience in dealing with scheduled flights with a strong understanding of UK airline rules and regulations
- Understanding of airline rules and routings
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Operational experience within the travel industry is essential
- Enjoys problem-solving and communicating with airlines and suppliers
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fluency in French is a bonus but not essential
- Competitive starting salary
- Extremely generous monthly salary top-up based on achievable targets
- Generous bonus
- Travel perks
- Sociable working hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- State of the art offices in the heart of London
- Regular social events
- Career development
- Employee benefit platform
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.